With the runway significantly extended to 1799 meters in December 2011, Vagar Airport is within direct reach of more destinations than ever before. The runway extension and other investments have already proven to be a game changer. New routes and an increase in charter operations from mainland Europe resulted in a rise in passenger-figures to the Faroese high yield market. From 2011 till 2016, Vagar Airport the number of passengers at Vagar Airport has grown from...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Atlantic Airways and SAS
- Number of Serving Airlines: 2
- Number of Direct Destinations: 9
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 18 days ago
has updated their profile
2 months 28 days ago
Atlantic Airways in summer 2018 season is offering new nonstop service to Malta, becoming the sole operator on Vagar/Faroe Islands – Malta...
- Faroe Islands airport now fourth biggest airport in the Danish Kingdom
- 20,5% growth for Vagar Airport in July
- STUNNING GROWTH AT FAROE ISLANDS AIRPORT
- An historical day for Faroese airport
- New operator starts operations to the Faroe Islands on the 26th of March
- Vagar Airport sets new passenger record for the fifth consecutive year