Taiwan Taoyuan International Airport (TTIA) is Taiwan's gateway to the world. We provide high-quality service yearlong, opening our arms to the sky as we welcome your visit. Location is one of the keys to the success and has established the opportunity for TTIA to develop into an Asian hub. The airport lies at a central point in the Pacific Rim economy, with an average flying time of just 2 hours and 55 minutes to the five largest airports in Asia - shorter than any other major airport....
T’Way Air from 29OCT17 is increasing service to Taiwan, as Daegu – Taipei Taoyuan service receives daily operation, instead of 5...
- EVA Air W17 Philippines service changes
- EVA Air Kuala Lumpur service changes from Sep 2017
- Hong Kong Airlines updates A350 regional service in Sep/Oct 2017
- Thai W17 International service changes as of 08AUG17
- EVA Air confirms final 747 passenger service on 21AUG17
- Malaysia Airlines Taipei W17 service changes