O’Hare International Airport is a major North American international gateway airport, hosting United and American Airlines’ dual hubs and offering service to approximately 200 domestic and international destinations. O’Hare is among the top five busiest airports in the world, handling nearly 67 million passengers and over 878,000 aircraft operations in 2011. The Airport is also a premiere North American gateway for inter-alliance connecting opportunities –...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Choice One, American Airlines, United Airlines, Frontier Airlines, Spirit Airlines
- Number of Terminals: 4
- Number of Runways: 8
- Length of main runway (m): 3,962
has updated their profile
8 months 11 days ago
Norwegian today (05JUL17) announced the launch of 2 new Trans-Atlantic routes from London Gatwick, set to commence in summer 2018 season. Operated...
- Lufthansa S18 long-haul changes as of 21JUN17
- United aims to dominate Hawaii market with 40 daily flights
- United boosts Hawaii service from Dec 2017
- American outlines 777-200ER Premium Economy W17 operations
- American 1Q18 Chicago – Rome preliminary aircraft changes as of 29MAY17
- Volaris updates planned new US routes in S17