United Airports of Georgia LLC, is 100% state owned enterprise. As the airports authority of the state, UAG owns all airports in the country, including 3 international and 3. All airport terminals have been fully rebuilt and all airport infrastructure has been modernized during last 8 years. Tbilisi International Airport New Terminal opened in February of 2007. The airport is operated by the TAV Airports Holding Co. Second terminal building will be delivered by June 2017...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Turkish Airlines, Ukraine International Airlines; Georgian Airways, Wizzair, Lufthansa,
- Number of Serving Airlines: TBS 35; KUT 4; BUS 16; MESTIA 1; AMBROLAURI 1.
- Number of Direct Destinations: 38
- Number of Terminals: 3 international and 2 domestic*
United Airports of Georgia LLC:
has updated their profile
3 months 6 days ago
Georgian Airways starting next month plans to offer additional Russian service, with the launch of Tbilisi – Kazan route. From 02JUN17,...
- Ural Airlines adds Sochi – Tbilisi flight from May 2017
- Routes events help deliver return of popular route between Georgia and Ukraine
- Georgian Officials Demand Stronger National Carrier
- Inside Tbilisi - One Of The World's Oldest Cities
- Routes Silk Road Delegates Visit the Ancient Town of Mtskheta
- PRESS RELEASE: Aviation Community Heads to Routes Silk Road