Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries. ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide. The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has...
Lucky Air over the weekend launched new route to Vietnam, which saw the inaugural flight of Nanchang – Hanoi route on 17SEP17. This route...
- Cebu Pacific W17 International service changes
- Asiana W17 International changes as of 05SEP17
- Neos adds Phu Quoc service in W17
- Korean Air W17 International changes as of 30AUG17
- Jetstar Pacific adds limited-time Thanh Hoa – Bangkok service in Aug/Sep 2017
- Vietnam Airlines Shanghai aircraft changes from Jan 2018