Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries. ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide. The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has...
China Airlines today (19JUL17) adjusted majority of its winter 2017/18 schedule from Taipei, effective from 29OCT17. Latest adjustment as follow....
- Jetstar Pacific adds Korea scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Thomson Airways plans London – Phu Quoc route in W17
- Bangkok Airways proposes Phu Quoc launch in W17
- Hainan Airlines expands Guangzhou - SE Asia routes in late-July 2017
- Vietnam Airlines increases Moscow service from Dec 2017
- Air Busan adds Daegu – Hanoi charters from late-July 2017