Airports Corporation of Vietnam (abbreviated as ACV) is a joint stock company operating in the form of parent company subsidiaries. ACV is responsible for investment and operation of 22 airports nationwide. The main task of ACV is investment and operation of Viet Nam airports in compliance with international standards. During the last 4 years, ACV has been forcusing on investments of thousands of billions VND to modernize airports system nationwide. As a result, there has...
Vietnam Airlines earlier this month added new scheduled charter service to China, which sees the airline operates Da Nang – Zunyi route....
- Vietjet Air boosts Seoul service in W17
- Jetstar Pacific adds Dong Hoi – Chiang Mai Aug 2017 launch
- Mandarin Airlines adds Kaohsiung – Hanoi in W17
- Bangkok Airways updates planned Phu Quoc service in W17
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Jetstar Pacific adds Korea scheduled charters in 3Q17