Aqaba Airports Company (AAC) is Operator of King Hussein International Airport (KHIA) as per the airport certification by Jordan Civil aviation Regulatory Commission (CARC). KHIA meets the ICAO requirements for Category 4E, we serve more than 35 Airlines destinating 13 different destinations. King Hussein International Airport to be the Airport of Choice in the Region. Aqaba City is unique among other Red Sea, Mediterranean and North African resort destinations. Aqaba...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Royal Wings, Jordan Aviation, Petra Airlines, Royal Jordanian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 13
- Number of Terminals: 1
Royal Jordanian in winter season plans to operate a number of charter routes from Aqaba to Europa, served once a week. This covers operation...
- Turkish Airlines S13 Long-Haul Operation Changes as of 16MAR13
- Thomas Cook Belgium to Display Condor Flight Numbers in S13