We serve Aarhus, the second largest city of Denmark and fifth largest in Scandinavia with 1,38 million people in the metropolitan area. The largest non-capital city in the Nordic region and Denmark's fastest growing economy, home to a large number of global corporations such as Vestas - the world's largest wind systems company, Grundfos - the world's largest engineering manufacturer of pumps, Arla Foods - the world's 3rd largest dairy...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Scandinavian Airlines, British Airways (SUN-AIR), Czech Airlines, Ryanair, DAT
- Number of Serving Airlines: 5
- Number of Direct Destinations: 14
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 9 hours ago
2 months 9 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 22 days ago
Ryanair in the last few weeks gradually opened reservations for additional new routes scheduled for winter 2017/18 season, previously announced...
- SAS direct Malaga service opens: 4th new destination from Aarhus in 2017
- Czech Airlines arrives in Aarhus and with it brings Delta and SkyTeam
- DAT plans additional routes in S17
- Growth continues at Aarhus with codeshare and destination expansion
- New Benelux service pushes Aarhus past 100% international capacity growth
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17