The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "Ramon" Int'l Airport , a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, that will be opened Winter Schedule 17/18. The new Airport, the Southern Gateway to Israel, built with, and have, State of the Art Technology, Runway of 3,600 m' length / 60 m' width, 30,000 Sqm Terminal building, ensuring Safe, Secure and...
Ryanair this week announced planned service expansion at Bulgaria, including the launch of its First Bulgarian base at Bourgas, its overall 87 th...
- El Al S18 Beijing aircraft changes
- Neos plans extra Tel Aviv routes in Oct 2017
- Ukraine International adds seasonal Eilat/Ovda service in W17
- Hainan Airlines W17 Brussels / Tel Aviv aircraft changes
- WizzAir expands Iasi service in S18
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17