The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "Ramon" Int'l Airport , a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, that will be opened Winter Schedule 17/18. The new Airport, the Southern Gateway to Israel, built with, and have, State of the Art Technology, Runway of 3,600 m' length / 60 m' width, 30,000 Sqm Terminal building, ensuring Safe, Secure and...
Italian carrier Neos between August and October 2017 is offering service to Israel as well as Morocco from Catania , on board Boeing 737...
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- El Al plans 787-9 New York JFK service from June 2018
- El Al expands Newark service from March 2018
- El Al outlines Boeing 787 routes from Sep 2017