The Israel Airports Authority (IAA) Operates 7 Airports and 5 Border Crossings Terminals. One of IAA's major projects is the construction of "Ramon" Int'l Airport , a new Airport by the Red Sea in the City of Eilat, that will be opened Winter Schedule 17/18. The new Airport, the Southern Gateway to Israel, built with, and have, State of the Art Technology, Runway of 3,600 m' length / 60 m' width, 30,000 Sqm Terminal building, ensuring Safe, Secure and...
Hainan Airlines in recent schedule update adjusted operational aircraft for its planned Shanghai P u Dong – Brussels and Shanghai Pu...
- WizzAir expands Iasi service in S18
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17
- Ural Airlines adds Mineralnye Vody – Tel Aviv flight from Oct 2017
- Blue Air plans Cluj – Tel Aviv Oct 2017 launch
- Ryanair adds Rome – Tel Aviv service in W17
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17