Well rooted in the past, but widely open to the new, Bucharest Airports National Company manages the airports of the Capital, Bucharest Henri Coandă International Airport and Bucharest Băneasa Aurel Vlaicu International Airport, which merged in 2010 and process over 70% of the passenger air traffic in Romania. Our goal is to develop the most modern and efficient regional airports system in the South-Eastern part of Europe, in order to facilitate our country's economical and cultural...
- Number of Terminals: 2
- Number of Runways: 2
- Length of main runway (m): 3500m x 45m
- Ownership: The shares are structured as follows: 80% owned by the Romanian State, represented by the Ministry of Transport, and 20% owned by Fondul Proprietatea.
Bucharest Airports National Company:
has updated their profile
11 months 14 hours ago
WizzAir yesterday (09AUG17) announced new service expansion at Eilat/Ovda , with new service offering to 4 destinations, in addition to existing...
- Blue Air files additional 737-800 routes in S17
- WizzAir boosts Tel Aviv network from June 2017
- Record Air Traffic in 2016
- Bucharest Airports National Company was recertified by ACI with the Airport Carbon Accreditation, Level 2 – REDUCTION for Bucharest Henri Coanda International Airport (AIHCB)
- TAROM increases Sofia flights from Nov 2016
- Air Traffic Record in the First 6 Months of 2016