Suceava is known to be "The Gateway to Bucovina" because of the strategic location in the north-east part of the country, in an area with a great tourism potential, that can attract both romanian and foreign tourists. Closed between January 2014 - November 2015 for modernization. Suceava International Airport has finished implementing the project: "Modernization of the movement area and lighting system, control tower and arrangement of land for the location of ILS...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Wizz Air, TAROM, Atlas Global, Air Bucharest
- Number of Serving Airlines: 4
- Number of Direct Destinations: 7
- Number of Terminals: 1
WizzAir yesterday announced new routes launch from 2 of its bases in Romania – Craiova and Suceava. The airline plans to introduce 3 new...
- WizzAir Expands Niš and Suceava Network from August 2016
- Wizz Air opens Sibiu base and adds Suceava in Romanian growth
- WizzAir Expands Romania Service; New Sibiu Base from late-Aug 2016