Welcome to Reunion Island! Located at the crossroads of Asia and Africa, in the Indian Ocean, Reunion Island is a French overseas department 10,000 kms south from mainland. Reunion Island Roland Garros Airport has been a major player in the island’s economic and tourist development for several decades, providing essential infrastructure to serve the territory and its population. The aeronautical history of Reunion Island started here in the hamlet...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air Austral - Air France - Corsair - Air Mauritius - XL Airways
- Number of Serving Airlines: 7
- Number of Direct Destinations: 14
- Number of Terminals: 2 (1Passengers and 1 Cargo)
XL Airways France in recent schedule update adjusted planned service to Reunion, for Northern winter 2017/18 season. The airline previously filed...
- French Blue moves A350 debut to late-August 2017
- French Blue NS18 Reunion service changes as of 26MAY17
- French Blue revises A350 launch in August 2017
- Air Austral resumes Marseille service from Oct 2017
- Air Madagascar updates Guangzhou frequencies in 1Q17
- French Blue plans August 2017 A350 service debut