- Organisation Type:
- 1-4 Million
- +279 524 2482
Status update: “has updated their Facilities page within their profile”
Aruba Airport Authority is the authority operating and managing Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix.
Aruba Airport Authority's business is twofold:
* To manage and operate Aeropuerto Internacional Reina Beatrix as a safe, secure, financially self sustainable and customer oriented, outstanding Caribbean airport.
* To create a prosperous airport business community to contribute to the economic growth and development of Aruba, maintaining high accountability standards.
- Number of Terminals:
- Urban population:
- Urban population: 106,050
- Total Catchment Population:
- Total Catchment Population (within 60mins/within 90mins): 106,050 (2008)
- Number of Runways:
- 1 (operable in two direction for both take-off and landing)
- Length of main runway (m):
- Runway 11: 2808 x 45 meters / Runway 29: 2743 x 45 Meters
- Operational Opening Hours:
- 07:00 hrs – 00:00 hrs (Runway)
- Aruba Airport Authority N.V. (manager and operator of airport) Government of Aruba owns 100% shares in AAA N.V.
- Number of Direct Destinations:
- List of Top 5 airlines:
- AA, B6, US, CO, DL
- Passenger Numbers (mppa):
- Passenger Numbers (per year, 2012): 2,120,578
- Cargo Tonnes (p.a.):
- Number of Serving Airlines:
- Aircraft Parking Stands:
- 16 (8 loading bridges, 8 remote of which 13 with visual docking guidance)