Schiphol International In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol International is the division responsible for international activities at the Schiphol Group, owner and manager of amongst others Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Strategic Co-operation between the Aruba Airport Authority and Schiphol Group will focus on making maximum use of Reina Beatrix International Airport’s...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of main runway (m): 2808
2 days 22 hours ago
Aruba Airport Authority N.V.:
has updated their profile
29 days 20 hours ago
During the results presentation of the first phase of the roadmap EU-preclearance and in the presence of Minister of Justice Mr. Arthur Dowers,...
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Southwest adds Ft. Lauderdale – Aruba from March 2018
- Aruba Airport Authority N.V will begin a $7 million rehabilitation project on aircraft parking positions 1 and 2.
- Delta adds seasonal Minneapolis – Aruba service in W17
- Aruba Airport Authority commences $200 million upgrade project to accommodate growing passenger traffic, high customer experience and sustainability goals
- TUI Netherlands W17 Dutch Caribbean service changes