Schiphol International In April 2004 Aruba Airport Authority has entered into a Strategic Co-operation Agreement with Schiphol International. Schiphol International is the division responsible for international activities at the Schiphol Group, owner and manager of amongst others Amsterdam Airport Schiphol. The Strategic Co-operation between the Aruba Airport Authority and Schiphol Group will focus on making maximum use of Reina Beatrix International Airport’s...
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Terminals: 1
- Number of Runways: 1
- Length of main runway (m): 2808
Aruba Airport Authority N.V.:
has updated their profile
10 days 16 hours ago
For the first time a new award at the World Routes Marketing Awards will recognise the contribution of top-performing individuals.
- Aruba Happy Flow Pilot Project a complete success!
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- Southwest adds Ft. Lauderdale – Aruba from March 2018
- Aruba Airport Authority N.V will begin a $7 million rehabilitation project on aircraft parking positions 1 and 2.
- Delta adds seasonal Minneapolis – Aruba service in W17
- Aruba Airport Authority commences $200 million upgrade project to accommodate growing passenger traffic, high customer experience and sustainability goals