The Airport is the gateway to the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, the capital of the UAE. Abu Dhabi, a cosmopolitan centre of business and a tourist attraction, has many things to offer its visitors and residents: an immensely versatile landscape, a thriving investment hub, and a friendly living environment boasting one of the highest per capita incomes and one of the lowest crime rates in the world.
Etihad Airways from January 2018 is adjusting Abu Dhabi – Los Angeles service, currently served daily with 777-200LR. From 15JAN18 to...
- Etihad adds Baku service in March 2018
- Etihad W17 Rome aircraft changes
- Etihad S18 New York aircraft changes
- Etihad W17 Nagoya frequency changes
- TAROM extends Alitalia codeshare to Abu Dhabi from mid-Sep 2017
- Etihad 1Q18 New York service changes