NASHVILLE INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (BNA) BNA opened for business in 1937 as Berry Field (BNA) on a 340-acre tract of land. Since then, BNA has evolved into one of the world’s most customer-friendly airports. In Airport Revenue News ’ 2010 Best Airport and Concessions Awards, BNA earned the award for Best Overall Concessions program, and in 2009 it earned awards for Airport with the Best Customer Service, Airport with the Most Unique Services, and the Best Concessions...
Frontier Airlines yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned new routes launch in the 4 th quarter of 2017, as the airline opened bookings for 51...
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from Nov 2017
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Delta adds Raleigh – Nashville service from June 2017
- WestJet schedules Calgary – Nashville May 2017 launch
- Delta further expands domestic routes from Seattle in S17