Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2016,...
This week: American Airlines expands European focus; new Bordeaux route for AirBaltic; and Pakistan International Airlines to fly Karachi–Bangkok.
- airBaltic adds new destinations in S18
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017
- Route rundown: ISB - CAN, CIA - EWR, DME - BOD
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17
- Hop! adds Bastia seasonal routes in 3Q17