Heart of Europe’s “laser valley”,Bordeaux is turned towards new technologies and fast-growing sectors such as molecular and medical sciences, space research and aeronautics. In a world-renowned wine region and close to ocean front, Bordeaux is also part of UNESCO world heritage Sites. With well-balanced inbound and outbound passenger flows, it attracts legacy and low-cost carriers to the SouthWest of France, rich in culture, heritage and business opportunities. In 2016,...
airBaltic yesterday (15AUG17) announced planned new service for summer 2018 season, as it opens reservation for 5 routes from Riga. Planned...
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017
- Route rundown: ISB - CAN, CIA - EWR, DME - BOD
- XL Airways France adds various local French long-haul routes in W17
- Hop! adds Bastia seasonal routes in 3Q17
- Air France files 787-9 Bordeaux / Nice flights in 2Q17