Burgas Airport serves the Southeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Moscow, London, Saint Petersburg, Prague, and Tel Aviv. The airport is situated on the Southern Black Sea coast, between the city center of Burgas and the tourism resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas is an important business, commercial, transport and tourist city, as well as a starting point for visiting the Southern Black Sea resorts and the nearby holiday villages. Its favorable...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Bulgarian Air Charter, Travel Service, Bulgaria Air, S7, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 days 22 hours ago
1 month 9 days ago
Ryanair this week announced planned service expansion at Bulgaria, including the launch of its First Bulgarian base at Bourgas, its overall 87 th...
- RYANAIR INVESTS ADDITIONAL $100M IN BULGARIA WITH NEW BURGAS BASE (NO.87)
- A 2 000 000 passenger welcome sprinkled with lucky green clovers and bright sunshine at Burgas Airport
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions
- Burgas Airport welcomed its first charter tourists in 2017 with spring tulips
- SunExpress Germany S17 new routes as of 23MAR17
- Fraport Twin Star won the prize of the German Economy in Bulgaria