Burgas Airport serves the Southeast of Bulgaria and provides convenient links to major airports such as Moscow, London, Saint Petersburg, Prague, and Tel Aviv. The airport is situated on the Southern Black Sea coast, between the city center of Burgas and the tourism resort of Sunny Beach. Burgas is an important business, commercial, transport and tourist city, as well as a starting point for visiting the Southern Black Sea resorts and the nearby holiday villages. Its favorable...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Bulgarian Air Charter, Travel Service, Bulgaria Air, S7, Wizz Air
- Number of Serving Airlines: 75
- Number of Direct Destinations: 141
- Number of Terminals: 1
5 days 10 hours ago
4 months 21 days ago
A 2 000 000 passenger welcome sprinkled with lucky green clovers and bright sunshine at Burgas Airport
In the traditional green and white colors of Ireland’s flag carrier airline, Burgas Airport welcomed its 2 000 000 passenger on...
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions
- Burgas Airport welcomed its first charter tourists in 2017 with spring tulips
- SunExpress Germany S17 new routes as of 23MAR17
- Fraport Twin Star won the prize of the German Economy in Bulgaria
- 2016: 10 years successful concession and a record number of passengers at the sea airports managed by Fraport Twin Star Airport Management
- Burgas airport is open for flights