Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
JetBlue Airways starting May 2018 plans to launch new service on Boston – Minneapolis/St. Paul route, with the offering of 3 daily...
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- Qatar Airways Oct 2017 aircraft changes
- Recognising the route development heroes
- Qatar Airways to expand JetBlue codeshares in S18
- Spirit boosts New Orleans service from Nov 2017
- airberlin W17 US service changes as of 23AUG17