Boston Logan International Airport - The Gateway to New England: Boston, Massachusetts is the nation's leader in higher education, research, life sciences, biotech, high tech and finance. Boston is one of the wealthiest, most populous metropolitan areas in the US. BOS handled a record 36.3 million passengers in CY 2016, marking its 6th year in a row for record-breaking traffic. 90% of BOS passengers are local o&d. BOS has nonstop service to...
British Airways last week made additional changes to its planned London Heathrow long-haul operation for winter 2017/18 season, effective from...
- Delta schedules additional Saturday-only service from Boston in W17
- Primera Air to start US scheduled service in S18
- JetBlue expands A321MINT routes in 1H18
- Norwegian expands Paris – US flights in 2018
- Interview: Cork's Niall MacCarthy discusses Norwegian's transatlantic routes and future network strategy
- Delta adds Boston – New Orleans service in 1Q18