Bristol Airport is the UK’s ninth largest airport, and the fifth largest outside London. 114 destinations across 30 countries are served direct, and the Airport handled a record 6.3 million passengers in 2014. Seven million people across the South West of England and South Wales live within a two hour drive time of Bristol Airport, and permission is in place for development to enable the expansion of facilities to handle 10 million passengers per annum. Work has...
easyJet in winter 2017/18 season is launching various routes across Europe, including new route to North Africa and Israel. Planned new service as...
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations
- Bristol Airport confident on Americas and Middle East network targets
- Thomas Cook UK expands Rovaniemi operations in Dec 2017
- Thomas Cook Airlines S18 new market additions
- Neos adds Verona - UK routes in S17
- bmiRegional schedules leased SuperJet operations in Mar 2017