Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving 11.4 million passengers in 2016 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth to potentially beyond 12 million passengers in 2017. BUD has already recorded a 14.4 % increase in passenger traffic in March Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 1.6...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, Lufthansa, KLM, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 43 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
WizzAir yesterday (14AUG17) announced service expansion at Agadir in Morocco, which sees the launch of 4 new routes in winter 2017/18 season....
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Georgian Airways plans one-time Budapest charter in mid-Aug 2017
- Interview: What's next for Budapest?
- WizzAir expands A321 routes in S18
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN
- LOT Polish Airlines adds Budapest - US routes from May 2018