Budapest Airport (BUD) is the main international airport of Hungary, the gateway for a land-locked catchment of over 12.7 million people in a nearby radius. Serving 11.4 million passengers in 2016 – an all-time high in the history of the airport – BUD is continuing to expand, forecasting further growth to potentially beyond 12 million passengers in 2017. BUD has already recorded a 14.4 % increase in passenger traffic in March Year to date and Hungary achieved a GDP growth of 1.6...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Wizzair, Ryanair, Lufthansa, KLM, Norwegian
- Number of Serving Airlines: 44 (scheduled)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 127
- Number of Terminals: 1
Wizz Air on Monday (16OCT17) announced new service to Athens , the airline’s 144 th destination. Between March and May 2018, the...
- Arkia adds Budapest service in 4Q17
- Wizz Air plans Budapest – Berlin launch in Dec 2017
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- Route rundown: SAT-ONT, BUD-AGA, NKG-KLO
- WizzAir expands Agadir service in W17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17