Cairo Airport Company Cairo Airport Company is owner and operator of Cairo International Airport (CAI), Egypt’s gateway and one of the fastest growing airports in the Middle East and North Africa. In 2010 passengers have reached 16.1 million. In the same year CAI was named the winner of the Best Improvement Award (Africa) by Airports Council International in the annual Airport Service Quality passenger survey. Cairo offers state of the art facilities in Terminal 3. Easy transfer...
Saudi low-cost carrier flynas in late-August 2017 introduced additional service to Egypt, which saw the launch of Abha – Cairo route. From...
- EgyptAir W17 Toronto service changes
- EgyptAir W17 Short/Mid-haul service changes
- EGYPTAIR increases New York service in W17
- Ukraine International adds Cairo service from April 2018
- Africa's aviation industry by numbers - the latest trends and data
- Etihad W17 operation changes as of 12JUL17