Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
EVA Air in winter 2017/18 season is expanding service to China from Taipei Song Shan airport, including service to Chongqing, Hangzhou and...
- Malaysia Airlines plans Chongqing late-Oct 2017 launch
- Tianjin Airlines adds Chongqing – Irkutsk service in 3Q17
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Hainan plans Chongqing – New York Oct 2017 launch
- China West Air removes planned Cebu schedule from July 2017
- Tianjin Airlines moves Chongqing – Melbourne launch to late-Oct 2017