Chongqingg Airport, as one of the top ten Chinese mainland airports, is committing to building the fourth largest integrated hub airport after the establishment of Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou airports. For the last dozen years, Chongqing airport has become the fastest growing large hub airport in China as a result from the city's rapid economic and social development. Chongqing became the fourth-largest municipality of China as well as receiving the great attentions and support for the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air China/China Southern/China Estern/Hainan airlines/Sichuan Airlines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 106
- Number of Terminals: 2
Air China from November 2017 is adding extra Cross-strait service to Taiwan, with the offering of Chongqing – Taipei Song Shan route. From...
- EVA Air schedules new routes from Taipei Song Shan in W17
- Malaysia Airlines plans Chongqing late-Oct 2017 launch
- Tianjin Airlines adds Chongqing – Irkutsk service in 3Q17
- Malindo Air outlines China scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Hainan plans Chongqing – New York Oct 2017 launch
- China West Air removes planned Cebu schedule from July 2017