CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 8.4 million total passengers in 2016 up 4%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cleveland Airport System:
has updated their profile
5 months 1 day ago
Frontier Airlines yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned new routes launch in the 4 th quarter of 2017, as the airline opened bookings for 51...
- Frontier Airlines schedules new A321 routes in 2Q17
- Frontier schedules new domestic routes from April 2017
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17
- Spirit Airlines expands new routes in S17
- American 1H17 Miami domestic service changes
- Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced