CLE is an ideal secondary US international gateway, roughly halfway between New York and Chicago allowing for convenient flight connections throughout the U.S. without air traffic congestion and delays. CLE had 8.4 million total passengers in 2016 up 4%. Over 4 million residents live in the catchment area of Northeast Ohio. Air travel demand is strong with a growing economy that has become the epicenter for advanced medicine and medical device...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United, Southwest, American, Delta, Frontier
- Number of Serving Airlines: 18
- Number of Direct Destinations: 50
- Number of Terminals: 1
Cleveland Airport System:
has updated their profile
6 months 10 days ago
Frontier Airliens last week opened reservation for majority of its planned new routes in summer 2018, previously announced by the airline this...
- Icelandair outlines 737MAX 8 routes in S18
- Icelandair adds Cleveland service from May 2018
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Frontier Airlines schedules new A321 routes in 2Q17
- Frontier schedules new domestic routes from April 2017
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17