Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
This week: An unusual move by LOT, China Southern grows in Australia, another US link for Edelweiss.
- China Southern adds Cairns service from Dec 2017
- Jin Air files Cairns NW17 operations
- Cathay Pacific NW17 Brisbane / Cairns service changes
- Tigerair Australia boosts Brisbane flights in NS17
- Jin Air plans Australia service from Dec 2016
- Hong Kong Airlines plans Australia service expansion from Dec 2016