Cairns Airport is one of Australia’s leading regional airports and the official gateway to World Heritage Listed Great Barrier Reef and Daintree Rainforest. Over 4 million passengers passed through Cairns Airport in 2013. There are direct domestic flights to Brisbane, Gold Coast, Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Darwin and Townsville as well as to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock (Uluru) and regional centres. Cairns Airport is Australia's seventh busiest...
Hainan Airlines in Northern winter 2017/18 season continues to expand Australia operation, as the airline schedules Shenzhen – Cairns...
- China Eastern NW17 Cairns operations
- Route rundown: BUD-JFK, CAN-CNS, ZRH-DEN
- China Southern adds Cairns service from Dec 2017
- Jin Air files Cairns NW17 operations
- Cathay Pacific NW17 Brisbane / Cairns service changes
- Tigerair Australia boosts Brisbane flights in NS17