Curaçao International Airport is located in the southern part of the Caribbean, ideally nestled between N and S America. The airport serves as a passenger hub with potential for further increased cargo activity. The current terminal building was inaugurated in 2006 to accommodate a capacity of 1.8M passengers. We are currently aiming to surpass the forecasted passenger movement figures, CAP is currently working on the expansion plans for the departure and arrival terminals to...
- List of Top 5 airlines: KL, AA,OR,B6,7I
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 29
- Number of Terminals: 2
St. Maarten-based Winair later this month is extending its jet service to Curacao, effective from 17AUG17. Additional 3 rd weekly frequency for...
- TUI Netherlands W17 Dutch Caribbean service changes
- bahamasair plans Curacao charters in mid-April 2017
- Insel Air temporary downsizes operation from March 2017
- New parking system at Curaçao International Airport
- Insel Air adds Curacao – Quito flights from late-Dec 2016
- Routes Americas 2017 Marketing Awards shortlist announced