The GMR Group led, Delhi International Airport Ltd is a consortium; comprising of GMR Group, Airports Authority of India and Fraport. It is a shining example of Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Make in India. DIAL completed the modernization of Delhi’s IGI Airport including the commissioning of Terminal 3-India’s largest building post-independence in a record time of 37 mths. The modern airport has been recognized at various forums globally, inc. SKYTRAX World Airport...
Air Canada in recent schedule update is expanding Vancouver – Delhi service, previously scheduled up to 5 weekly during peak season. From...
- Air India Express adds Coimbatore flights from Nov 2017
- Delta extends Alitalia codeshare to India in W17
- Air India Washington aircraft changes from Oct 2017
- SriLankan Airlines W17 service changes as of 08SEP17
- Ukraine International adds Delhi service from May 2018
- Finnair S18 International service changes