Delhi International Airport (P) Limited is a joint venture company comprising of the GMR Group (54%), Airports Authority of India (26%), Fraport AG (10%) and Malaysia Airport Holding Berhard (10%). DEL is one of the most modern airports in the world. The airport has been rated the 2nd Best Airport in its category and the 4th Best Airport across all categories in the ACI-Airport Service Quality (ASQ) ratings in 2013. DEL remains the busiest airport on the Indian...
Japan Airlines yesterday (22AUG17) announced its planned winter 2017/18 operation changes, mainly effective between 29OCT17 and 24MAR18. Planned...
- Air India Express adds Delhi – Madurai service from Sep 2017
- Jet Airways adds Delhi – Riyadh service in W17
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- Ethiopian June - Oct 2017 Delhi frequency changes
- Malaysia Airlines increases Delhi service from July 2017
- Route rundown: DOH - PRG, KWI - TBS, CCU - DEL