On Feb. 28, 1995, Denver International Airport (DEN) opened to the public and captured the world’s attention with its striking tented roof structure and technologically advanced operations. Over the last two decades, DEN has emerged as the primary economic engine for the city and state, and today generates an economic benefit of more than $26.3 billion annually to Colorado and supports nearly 190,000 jobs. DEN ranks as the 6th-busiest airport in the United States and the...
- List of Top 5 airlines: United Airlines, Southwest Airlines, Frontier Airlines, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines
- Number of Serving Airlines: 22
- Number of Direct Destinations: 175
- Number of Terminals: One terminal (Jeppesen Terminal) serving three Concourses (A, B & C)
United Airlines in mid-September 2017 opened reservation for 2 domestic routes from Denver, operated by Skywest Airlines CRJ200 aircraft....
- Frontier Airlines outlines launch date for new routes in S18
- Frontier Airlines plans additional routes in W17
- American adds New York JFK – Denver route from June 2018
- WestJet adds Denver service from March 2018
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced
- United resumes Denver – London service in S18