DME is the largest airport in Russia and Eastern Europe in terms of passenger traffic. In 2013 the airport has served more than 30 million passengers. DME handles 43% of Moscow’s air traffic. Since 2010, DME has been recognized as the Best airport in Eastern Europe according to Skytrax independent annual survey. DME is Russia’s only airport which handles on a regular commercial basis the largest passenger aircraft Airbus 380 and the state-of-the-art airliner Boeing 787...
Thai Airways International on Tuesday (08AUG17) adjusted operational schedules on selected international routes, effective from 29OCT17. Latest...
- Aegean Airlines adds Corfu – Moscow in S18
- Qatar Airways Sep/Oct 2017 service changes as of 06AUG17
- Qatar Airways increases Moscow service from Aug 2017
- British Airways W17 London Heathrow long-haul changes as of 21JUL17
- VIM Airlines adds Moscow – Haikou service from July 2017
- Emirates boosts Moscow capacity in W17