click here> Darwin Airport Terminal Expansion 2014 Northern Territory Airports owns and manages Darwin International Airport in tropical north Australia, and Alice Springs Airport in Central Australia. Darwin International Airport is a 24 hour curfew free airport, the closest Australian airport to southeast Asia. Its strategic location allows narrowbody operations from most Asian cities, although the airport has a runway of over 3,500 metres, capable of handling aircraft up to...
Malaysia Airlines in recent schedule update has filed planned cancellation for Kuala Lumpur – Darwin route, currently served 3 times a...
- Philippine Airlines Increases Brisbane / Darwin Service in NS16
- SilkAir S16 Operations as of 21JAN16
- Silk Air W15 Australia Operation Changes
- Virgin Australia Takes-Off from Alice Springs
- Malaysia Airlines Darwin Service Reductions from late-April 2015
- Virgin Australia Expands Alice Springs Service from late-March 2015