Dublin Airport is the key gateway to the island of Ireland, with more than two thirds of all air passengers arriving in Ireland through Dublin Airport. Our passenger numbers increased by 11% to a record 27.9 million in 2016, and Dublin was the fastest-growing major airport in Europe last year. The airport now facilitates direct flights to 185 destinations in 41 countries, operated by a total of 47 airlines. Last year, Dublin Airport welcomed 19 new routes, four new airlines and extra...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Aer Lingus, British Airways, Lufthansa & Emirates
- Number of Serving Airlines: 47
- Number of Direct Destinations: 185
- Number of Terminals: 2
5 days 7 hours ago
12 days 12 hours ago
13 days 6 hours ago
18 days 9 hours ago
Air Canada is to begin a four times weekly direct service between Dublin and Montreal from next summer. The Canadian national carrier has also...
- Cobalt Air Dublin-Larnaca Service To Become Year Round
- Aer Lingus Launch Direct Transatlantic Miami Service
- Cathay Pacific To Operate New Dublin-Hong Kong Service
- Finnair Announces Extra Flight From Dublin Airport
- Dublin secures first direct Asia-Pacific service
- Ryanair Announces Five New Destinations from Dublin Airport