Eindhoven Airport is Netherlands' second largest airport. Situated in one of Europe's best catchment area's offering you stunning facilities, services and commercial packages. Eindhoven Airport has expanded at an average rate of 30% and more importantly has gained market share at an increasing rate against local competition. Key features: - Straight & efficient procedures - ALWAYS EASY brand, both for the passengers and for the Airlines - Highest growth in...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Ryanair, Wizzair, Transavia, Corendon, Vueling
- Number of Serving Airlines: 10+
- Number of Direct Destinations: >80
- Number of Terminals: 1
21 days 8 hours ago
The key routes in the sights of Eindhoven - the largest airport without direct flights to a European hub.
- Is the Eindhoven airport "the next big thing"?
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Eindhoven Airport largest airport without a direct connection to an European hub
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Eindhoven Airport hits record month
- From Eindhoven Airport to New York