Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport. Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports. The huge number of Italian domestic, international and...
Kuwait Airways in the last few days made initial adjustment to its planned winter 2017/18 season, including planned capacity increase to Colombo...
- Aeroflot expands Italy service in W17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Ryanair adds Rome – Tel Aviv service in W17
- Iran Air Aug/Sep 2017 Europe aircraft changes
- China Airlines increases Rome service in Oct 2017
- Singapore Airlines moves forward A350 Rome service to Sep 2017