Aeroporti di Roma – ADR S.p.A. - was established in 1974 as exclusive concessionaire for the operation of the main Italian airport system consisting of both Fiumicino "Leonardo da Vinci" airport and Ciampino "G.B. Pastine" airport. Rome airport system welcomed during the year 2014 over 43 million passengers with more than 230 destinations worldwide served by over 100 airlines from the two roman Airports. The huge number of Italian domestic, international and...
LATAM Airlines Brasil in 2018 is expanding service to Italy, as the airline schedules Sao Paulo Guarulhos – Rome nonstop service. On board...
- Delta extends Alitalia codeshare to India in W17
- WizzAir expands Kutaisi routes from May 2018
- Meridiana adds limited-time Egypt service in W17
- Etihad W17 Rome aircraft changes
- Korean Air W17 International service changes as of 31AUG17
- Air Europa boosts Italy service in 2018