Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 scheduled airlines in 2016
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 scheduled destinations in 2016
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
6 months 12 days ago
has updated their profile
6 months 26 days ago
SAS in summer 2018 season plans to offer expanded service from Norway, including 4 routes from Oslo, and seasonal service to Spain and Croatia....
- Qatar Airways W17 service changes as of 13SEP17
- Swiss W17 Intra-European Boeing 777 service as of 05SEP17
- airBaltic extends selected destinations to year-round in W17
- United W17 International service changes as of 12AUG17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- easyJet adds new routes in W17