Genève Aéroport is a real multimodal airport connecting the world to the most international city. With numerous International Organizations, multinational firms, congresses and famous touristic spots, Geneva attracts high-yield passengers from all over the world. In order to cater for a continued increase in its traffic the airport have recently invested for the extension of its main terminal.
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Swiss, British Airways, Air France, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 59 scheduled airlines in 2016
- Number of Direct Destinations: 142 scheduled destinations in 2016
- Number of Terminals: 1 main terminal
3 months 11 days ago
has updated their profile
3 months 25 days ago
easyJet in winter 2017/18 season is launching various routes across Europe, including new route to North Africa and Israel. Planned new service as...
- Air Moldova plans Geneva winter service from Dec 2017
- Swiss adds one-way CS300 Zurich - Geneva flight 31MAY17
- Swiss S17 CS300 operations as of 29MAY17
- Air Mauritius resumes Geneva service in NW17
- Germanwings discontinues 2 routes from Hamburg in 2Q17
- The financial year 2016 allowed Genève Aéroport to achieve good results in a changing context