GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
SilkAir in last week’s schedule update filed initial operation with its Boeing 737MAX 8 aircraft, which currently shows effective from...
- Jet Airways schedules one-time Mauritius charter in Aug 2017
- IndiGo adds new domestic routes in July 2017
- IndiGo June 2017 domestic market expansions
- Air India schedules additional Bhubanewar routes from June 2017
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017
- SriLankan Airlines expands India network from July 2017