GMR Hyderabad International Airport Limited (GHIAL) is a joint venture company promoted by the GMR Group (63%) in partnership with Airport Authority of India (13%), Government of Andhra Pradesh (13%) and Malaysia Airports Holdings Berhad (11%). The Company was incorporated to design, finance, build, operate and maintain a world class Greenfield airport at Shamshabad, named as Rajiv Gandhi International Airport (RGIA), Hyderabad, which was inaugurated on March 14, 2008. The airport which...
Kuwaiti low-cost carrier Jazeera Airways starting next month is launching service to India, as the airline schedules first Kuwait City –...
- SilkAir outlines 737MAX 8 service from late-Oct 2017
- Jet Airways schedules one-time Mauritius charter in Aug 2017
- IndiGo adds new domestic routes in July 2017
- IndiGo June 2017 domestic market expansions
- Air India schedules additional Bhubanewar routes from June 2017
- AirAsia India boosts Bangalore operation from May 2017