Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Korean Air in preliminary schedule update for winter 2017/18 has adjusted service to Vienna and Zurich, from 25JAN18 to 03MAR18. During this...
- China Airlines W17 operation changes as of 19JUL17
- Pan Pacific Airlines outlines operation from late-July 2017
- Jetstar Pacific adds Korea scheduled charters in 3Q17
- Asiana adds Phu Quoc charters in Oct 2017
- Asiana NW17 long-haul changes as of 17JUL17
- Asiana plans A380 Barcelona charter in Sep/Oct 2017