Incheon International Airport is the gateway to S.Korea, and one of the busiest airports in Asia. Currently 88 airlines serve the airport linking 190 cities. Located in the geographic centre of Northeast Asia, the Airport has been operating for 15 years, beginning operations in 2001. The success in keeping an efficient and reliable operations and providing high-quality services to customers have won the airport prestigious recognitions.
Royal Brunei at the launch of winter 2017/18 season plans to convert Bandar Seri Begawan – Seoul Incheon operation, as the airline...
- Korean Air ends Houston service in Oct 2017
- Asiana extends Phu Quoc charters to Feb 2018
- Thai AirAsia X expands Seoul service from Oct 2017
- Jeju Air adds Matsuyama service from Nov 2017
- Asiana W17 Tokyo Narita service changes as of 06SEP17
- Asiana adds A350 London service from late-Oct 2017