In terms of overall passengers numbers, both in regularly-scheduled and charter services, 2016 was the most successful year in Katowice Airport’s history. Katowice has serviced in total 3 221 261 passengers in whole year with growth of almost 5% per annum. In 2016 KTW has launched 9 new routes: Liverpool, Bari, Dubai, Teneriffe, Lanzarotte, Corfu, Alghero, Heraklion and Thesaloniki. For the first time in history direct regular flights to Punta Cana started from July ...
- List of Top 5 airlines: LO,LH,W6,FR
- Number of Serving Airlines: 28
- Number of Direct Destinations: 35 regular, 60 charters
- Number of Terminals: 3
3 months 7 days ago
WizzAir yesterday (14AUG17) announced service expansion at Agadir in Morocco, which sees the launch of 4 new routes in winter 2017/18 season....
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Katowice Airport Cargo City at Air Cargo Europe Transport Logistic 2017/9-12 May/Messe Munich/Hall B1, at stand 239.
- Passenger Statistics - March and 1st quarter of 2017
- Air Cairo S17 Europe service additions
- Smartwings adds new Polish routes in S17