London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 130 direct destinations - 14.6m pax 2016 (97% scheduled) - 9% CAGR since 2011 - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic The airport is operated and developed by a consortium of which the majority shareholder...
WizzAir in Fall and Winter season is adjusting service at Tuzla , as selected routes being converted to seasonal service (summer-only), while...
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Interview: What's next for Wizz?
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations
- Monarch tentatively files one-time 737MAX 8 Madrid flight in 1Q18
- Thomas Cook UK expands Rovaniemi operations in Dec 2017