London Luton Airport (LTN) is located in the heart of affluent North West London, ideally situated to serve both the London and the Southeast/Midlands market; - Part of the London Airports system - 24/7 year round - Excellent road/rail connectivity - Serves over 100 direct destinations - 9.6m pax 2011 (95% scheduled) - 20% business traffic - 30,000 cargo tonnes p/a - No.1 UK Airport for business jet traffic LTN is operated and developed by a consortium of which...
easyJet in winter 2017/18 season is launching various routes across Europe, including new route to North Africa and Israel. Planned new service as...
- Interview: What's next for Wizz?
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Swiss carrier Powdair outlines Sion W17 operations
- Monarch tentatively files one-time 737MAX 8 Madrid flight in 1Q18
- Thomas Cook UK expands Rovaniemi operations in Dec 2017
- Blue Air expands Cluj / Turin routes in S17