9.6 million passengers in 2016 + 9.8% growth vs 2015! Euro- regional hub of the Air France-KLM group easyJet & transavia base at a terminal dedicated to the low-cost segment # 2 economic region in France after Paris As large as Ireland, as rich as Finland, as populated as Switzerland 12 million catchment area All year round traffic potential Good mix between business and leisure traffic With nearly 64% international traffic and 115...
- List of Top 5 airlines: easyJet, Hop!, Aigle Azur, Transavia France, Air France
- Number of Serving Airlines: 58
- Number of Direct Destinations: 115
- Number of Terminals: 3
Aegean Airlines last week opened reservation for its new French route from Rhodes, with the scheduling of seasonal Rhodes – Lyon service....
- New Terminal 1 Hall B is now open!
- S7 Airlines schedules Lyon seasonal route from Dec 2017
- XL Airways France NW17 Reunion service updates as of 15AUG17
- Hop! ends Lyon – Luxembourg service in late-July 2017
- WizzAir boosts Warsaw operation in S18
- Hop! adds new German routes from Sep 2017