Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Frontier Airlines yesterday (18JUL17) announced planned new routes launch in the 4 th quarter of 2017, as the airline opened bookings for 51...
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Delta expands Boston market from Sep 2017
- Alaska Airlines expands San Diego network from Aug 2017
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17
- Allegiant adds new routes in S17