Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
Frontier Airliens last week opened reservation for majority of its planned new routes in summer 2018, previously announced by the airline this...
- ViaAir adds Hayden/Steamboat Springs service in W17
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Delta expands Boston market from Sep 2017
- Alaska Airlines expands San Diego network from Aug 2017