Opened in 1972, Kansas City International Airport's innovative "drive-to-gate" design minimizes the distance from curb to aircraft, making it optimal for passengers and airlines. All three terminals recently underwent a top-to-bottom overhaul that yielded a new look and also much-improved amenities for passengers and airlines alike. KCI not only draws from a local market base, but the low air fares and variety of carriers bring travelers from markets 200 miles away and beyond. This demand...
US Regional carrier ViaAir in winter 2017/18 season is launching new seasonal service to Hayden/Steamboat Springs , as the airline schedules 3...
- Frontier plans new routes in 4Q17
- Allegiant Air adds new routes Aug - Nov 2017
- United expands domestic frequencies from San Francisco in 3Q17
- Delta expands Boston market from Sep 2017
- Alaska Airlines expands San Diego network from Aug 2017
- Alaska Airlines Group expands SF Bay service from 3Q17