Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 8.5 Million passengers in 2016...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 107
- Number of Terminals: 2
Ryanair in summer 2018 season is introducing 13 brand new routes from Frankfurt Main (FRA), announced by the airline earlier this week....
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Olympic Games 2024 in Paris, Marseille also wins!
- Marseille breaks traffic records!
- Connectivity increased by 19% at MRS according to ACI
- Air Canada Rouge inaugurates Montreal to Marseille service
- MSC Cruises takes delivery of next-generation cruise ship MSC Meraviglia