Marseille airport is strategically located at the heart of Southern Europe. With both economic and tourism interests, France’s 2nd largest city has a lot to offer. A modern multimodal airport connects world famous Provence to biggest European hubs. Many destinations remain un(der)served from MRS thus we offer a proficient dedicated team combined with strong marketing incentives to achieve together long term sustainable routes. Marseille key facts: - 8.5 Million passengers in 2016...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France/Hop, Ryanair, Air Corsica, Air Algérie, Lufthansa
- Number of Serving Airlines: 35
- Number of Direct Destinations: 107
- Number of Terminals: 2
For the sixth month in a row, Marseille Provence beats historic traffic records and continues its steady growth.
- Connectivity increased by 19% at MRS according to ACI
- Air Canada Rouge inaugurates Montreal to Marseille service
- MSC Cruises takes delivery of next-generation cruise ship MSC Meraviglia
- Final opportunity to meet Marseille Provence airport team at Kuala Lumpur
- Provence territory reveals its new brand!
- Marseille needs Hamburg, who needs ... Marseille!