Naples Airport (NAP) is the leading airport in Southern Italy and in 2016 handled 6.8 million passengers, 4.1 M thereof international scheduled, and 2.3 M domestic. Scheduled routes connect Naples with the main hubs and most of the major cities throughout Europe, and seasonally with New York City too. NAP catchment area includes Campania, Italy’s most densely populated Region, as well as a total of about 7 million people within 2,5 hours drive to the airport. The main...
easyJet in winter 2017/18 season is launching various routes across Europe, including new route to North Africa and Israel. Planned new service as...
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 10JUL17
- Jet2.com boosts Belfast network in S18
- Meridiana adds seasonal Naples – Zakinthos route in S17
- Mistral Air S17 new routes addition
- Ryanair W17 new routes as of 05MAR17
- Monarch expands new Birmingham routes in S17