NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : THE SECOND BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE 12.427.000 PASSENGERS IN 2016 - NEW RECORD! SUMMER 2016 NETWORK : 111 SCHEDULED DESTINATIONS - 38 COUNTRIES - 61 AIRLINES - MORE THAN 1.359 WEEKLY FREQUENCIES. 18 NEW ROUTES INCLUDING 7 NEW DESTINATIONS, 4 NEW AIRLINES COMPARED TO LAST SUMMER. NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : A VERY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 64% of the traffic is international. The only French regional airport with a DAILY TRANSATLANTIC...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France, EasyJet, HOP!
- Number of Serving Airlines: 61
- Number of Direct Destinations: 111
- Number of Terminals: 2
WizzAir last week announced planned service expansion at Sofia for summer 2018 season, including the addition of service to Lisbon and Nice....
- Eurowings continues Cologne network expansion in W17
- Nice Airport 'more connected to Europe than ever'
- Air France files 787-9 Bordeaux / Nice flights in 2Q17
- Emirates Nice aircraft changes from July 2017
- 111 destinations available for summer 2017 Nice Côte d’Azur Airport better connected than ever to the rest of the world!
- DOMINIQUE THILLAUD REACTS TO THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF QATAR AIRWAYS’ RETURN TO THE NICE PLATFORM