NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : THE SECOND BUSIEST AIRPORT IN FRANCE 12.427.000 PASSENGERS IN 2016 - NEW RECORD! SUMMER 2016 NETWORK : 111 SCHEDULED DESTINATIONS - 38 COUNTRIES - 61 AIRLINES - MORE THAN 1.359 WEEKLY FREQUENCIES. 18 NEW ROUTES INCLUDING 7 NEW DESTINATIONS, 4 NEW AIRLINES COMPARED TO LAST SUMMER. NICE COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT : A VERY INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT 64% of the traffic is international. The only French regional airport with a DAILY TRANSATLANTIC...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Air France, EasyJet, HOP!
- Number of Serving Airlines: 61
- Number of Direct Destinations: 111
- Number of Terminals: 2
Qatar Airways yesterday (13SEP17) filed changes to its winter 2017/18 season on selected routes, effective from 29OCT17. Planned changes as...
- Jet2.com further boosts London Stansted network in S18
- WizzAir boosts Sofia network in S18
- Eurowings continues Cologne network expansion in W17
- Nice Airport 'more connected to Europe than ever'
- Air France files 787-9 Bordeaux / Nice flights in 2Q17
- Emirates Nice aircraft changes from July 2017