Ireland West Airport Knock is the main international air access gateway for the West, North West and Midland regions of Ireland. The Airport has experienced rapid developments and now serves 24 scheduled and charter destinations across the UK and Europe.d. In 2016, the annual number of passengers using Ireland West Knock increased to 634,951 making it the busiest year in the airports history. The airport serves a catchment region of 1.1m people equating to 25% of the...
Fr Richard Gibbons, Rector, Knock Shrine boards the special Aer Lingus charter to New York from Ireland West Airport for a special and historically...
- flyBe Adds New UK Routes in S16
- Irish Government Gives Green Light to Aer Lingus Sale to IAG
- Which European Airports are on top of Their Facebook Game?
- flyBe Routes Cancellations in 2014
- Flybe Strengthens Birmingham Network with new Irish Link
- germanwings S14 New Routes as of 24SEP13