We provide airport infrastructure and services to help airlines and communities create sustainable relationships. Avinor AS operates 46 airports in Norway – among these are our Arctic Northern Lights airports, the largest regional airports - Bergen, Stavanger and Trondheim - and Oslo, Norway’s capital and international airport hub. At Oslo we connect Norway to Scandinavia and the rest of the world. Oslo offers airlines and travelers the shortest flying time...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Norwegian, SAS, Lufthansa, KLM, Widerøe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 36
- Number of Direct Destinations: 144
- Number of Terminals: 1
1 month 16 days ago
2 months 10 days ago
British Airways at the end of summer 2017 season is discontinuing 2 short-haul routes from London Heathrow , as the airline closed bookings for...
- WizzAir adds new Budapest routes in S18
- Record passenger numbers this summer
- Norwegian moves 737MAX 8 inaugural to mid-July 2017
- Expanding the range of food outlets after Passport Control in Avinor Oslo Airport
- Norwegian expands planned Newburgh Stewart schedule in W17
- Norwegian 737MAX 8 S17 service entry changes as of 29MAY17