NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
Uzbekistan Airways during the month of October 2017 is increasing Tashkent – Novosibirsk service, with the new Saturdays operation....
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk service in Sep/Oct 2017
- S7 Airlines updates Novosibirsk – Bangkok W17 operations
- S7 Airlines adds A321neo Novosibirsk – Bangkok service in Oct 2017
- S7 Airlines plans A320neo launch in July 2017
- S7 Airlines planned E170 operations in 2017 as of 24MAY17
- S7 Airlines debuts Embraer 170 on domestic and international routes in Russia