NOVOSIBIRSK International Airport (Tolmachevo) is the largest airport complex in the Asian part of Russia, a transit hub at the crossroads of major air routes connecting North America and Europe with China and Southeast Asian countries. The airport has two runways of ICAO I and II Categories, which are suitable to handle all existing types of aircraft without restrictions. Currently, the route network of the Tolmachevo Airport includes over 90 domestic and international destinations with...
oneWorld member S7 Airlines in summer 2018 season is expanding regional routes from Novosibirsk , including Kazakhstan. Planned new routes and...
- S7 Airlines moves Novosibirsk – Tokyo launch to June 2018
- S7 Airlines adds Novosibirsk – Tokyo service in S18
- S7 Airlines plans Novosibirsk – Larnaca seasonal route in S18
- Uzbekistan Airways increases Tashkent – Novosibirsk service in Oct 2017
- S7 Airlines expands Novosibirsk service in Sep/Oct 2017
- S7 Airlines updates Novosibirsk – Bangkok W17 operations