The biggest airport in the Czech Republic Excellent location in the heart of Europe Attractive business and holiday destination 13 million passengers in 2016 (+8.7% Y/Y) up to 65 airlines offering direct scheduled connections to over 140 destinations 71,100 tons of cargo in 2016 (+40.5% Y/Y) Appealing incentive programme and marketing support for airlines Catchment area of 8 million people within 120 minutes Easy accessible for the population of border regions in...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Czech Airlines, Travel Service, easyJet, Lufthansa, Ryanair
- Number of Serving Airlines: 66 (+2 new scheduled carriers)
- Number of Direct Destinations: 154 (+9 new routes)
- Number of Terminals: 3
1 month 2 days ago
has updated their profile
1 month 16 days ago
1 month 19 days ago
flydubai in the week of 10SEP17’s OAG Schedules Analyser update filed preliminary Boeing 737MAX 8 operation in summer 2018, effective from...
- Route Exchange airline opportunity: Cork-Prague
- American Airlines S18 International service changes as of 20AUG17
- American Airlines Launches new service between Prague and Philadelphia
- WizzAir expands Eilat/Ovda network in W17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- World Routes Marketing Awards finalists announced