San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Southwest Airlines last week opened bookings for its planned new service on Tampa – San Diego market, as it extended its schedule listing...
- Lufthansa S18 long-haul changes as of 21JUN17
- Route rundown: FRA - SAN, PVG - TLV, DMK - MLE
- British Airways W17 long-haul service changes as of 26MAY17
- Alaska adds US West Coast - Mexico City flights in 2H17
- Alaska Airlines Group Dallas Love Field service changes from 2H17
- JetBlue’s fresh approach to its Mint concept as more markets gain premium service