San Diego International Airport is the busiest single-runway commercial airport in the United States serving over 20 million passengers in 2015. Located 3 mi (4.8 km) northwest of downtown San Diego, California, United States. San Diego is the largest metropolitan area in the United States that is not an airline hub or secondary hub; however, it is currently a focus city for Southwest Airlines and Alaska Airlines. San Diego is a leading center for biotechnology, mobile...
Virgin America in recent schedule update expanded planned Airbus A321neo operational routes for winter season, starting from November 2017....
- Southwest Airlines expands Mexico service from March 2018
- Recognising the route development heroes
- Southwest adds Tampa – San Diego service from Jan 2018
- Lufthansa S18 long-haul changes as of 21JUN17
- Route rundown: FRA - SAN, PVG - TLV, DMK - MLE
- British Airways W17 long-haul service changes as of 26MAY17