Skopje is the capital and largest city of the Republic of Macedonia, with about a third of the Macedonian total population. Skopje is an important crossroads of trade, strategically located at the center of Balkan region’s highway and railway networks. Skopje is the country's political, cultural, economic, and academic center. Skopje is the cultural hub of the Republic of Macedonia and, therefore, is home to many of the country's most important museums. Skopje...
- List of Top 5 airlines: Wizz, Austrian, Turkish Airlines, Adria Airways, Flydubai, Jetairfly
- Number of Serving Airlines: 25
- Number of Direct Destinations: 21
- Number of Terminals: 1
8 months 25 days ago
1 year 1 month ago
Eurowings within the last few days gradually opened reservation for new routes, scheduled for the winter 2017/18 season. This includes the focus...
- WizzAir schedules Skopje expansion from July 2017
- Qatar Airways schedules Skopje launch in July 2017
- WizzAir schedules new Balkan routes from Budapest in S17
- TAV & WizzAir announce: The new route Skopje-Hannover starts as of 31st of October
- CSA consolidates Zagreb / Skopje service in W16
- WizzAir Plans Additional New Routes in W16