Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German...
Eurowings in late-September 2017 opened reservation for 36 routes scheduled for January 2018 launch, including flights from Berlin,...
- Eurowings S18 new short-haul routes as of 21SEP17
- bmi Regional adds Stuttgart – Rostock service from Oct 2017
- Ryanair expands Dublin network from Oct 2017
- Finnair resumes Lisbon / Stuttgart service in S18
- Eurowings S18 new routes as of 17AUG17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17