Stuttgart Airport is the gateway to Southwest Germany and located right in the heart of Baden-Wuerttemberg, the third largest state in Germany. With its 3,345 m runway, four modern terminal buildings and its direct highway and train access, Stuttgart Airport provides everything an airport needs for regional and intercontinental flights. In 2015, 10.5 million passengers departed from or arrived at Stuttgart Airport. The airport features the third largest catchment area of all German...
bmi Regional at the launch of winter 2017/18 season plans to introduce additional domestic German route, as the airline opened reservation for...
- Ryanair expands Dublin network from Oct 2017
- Finnair resumes Lisbon / Stuttgart service in S18
- Eurowings S18 new routes as of 17AUG17
- Aegean Airlines S18 Europe service increase as of 07AUG17
- Primera Air adds Greek charter routes in 3Q17
- KLM W17 Stuttgart service changes