Unlimited energy and tourism The Stavanger region is Norway's third largest urban area, with about 400,000 residents. 130,000 of them in the city. The area has generally been Norway's most successful economic region. Economy The local oil and gas sector drives Norway's role as leading oil and gas exporter. The relatively southerly climate contributes to pleasant summer weather and a highly productive agricultural sector. Headquarters of Statoil 100,000 employed in oil...
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz, Wideroe
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2 (passenger and helicopter)
SAS in summer 2018 season plans to offer expanded service from Norway, including 4 routes from Oslo, and seasonal service to Spain and Croatia....
- Icelandair extends 737MAX 8 network to Norway from May 2018
- SAS adds new European routes in S17
- Air Baltic plans new routes in S17
- Norwegian Adds Stavanger – Prague Route from Nov 2016
- bmi Regional Adds Newcastle – Stavanger Route from late-May 2016
- WizzAir Expands W16 Lithuania Operations