Facts Stavanger Airport is one of Norway`s largest airports and is located at the South-West coast of Norway, servicing the oil and gas capital Stavanger. The region has a significant business community, with the energy sector as the main driver (Statoil, Shell, Aker BP, Conocophilips, Seadrill, Total, Exxon, Eni, etc). The Stavanger area has an international atmosphere, where immigrants constitutes approx. 21 % of the population. The...
- List of Top 5 airlines: SAS, Norwegian, KLM, Wizz, BA
- Number of Serving Airlines: 16
- Number of Direct Destinations: 48
- Number of Terminals: 2 (passenger and helicopter)
SAS today (11OCT16) announced planned European route additions for the summer 2017 season, including a total of 15 routes. Planned new service as...
- Air Baltic plans new routes in S17
- Norwegian Adds Stavanger – Prague Route from Nov 2016
- bmi Regional Adds Newcastle – Stavanger Route from late-May 2016
- WizzAir Expands W16 Lithuania Operations
- Norwegain Expands Spain Operations in S16
- Norwegian Adds Copenhagen – Stavanger Route from May 2016