• More than 2 million passengers were served in 2014 • Just 4 km from city centre • 46% of the passengers travel for business • 24/7 operations • Caters both for low cost and traditional carriers • New service - cruise ships turnarounds (Tallinn Port is only 5 km from the airport) • Attractive incentives to support new and existing services • Attention to detail, flexibility and personal touch • Host of Routes Europe...
Nordica in summer 2018 season is adding 2 new routes from Tallinn, with flights to Constanta and Ohrid planned from June 2018, on board Regional...
- Ryanair expands Malta service in S18
- Nordica launches Tallinn – Gothenburg in late-Aug 2017
- WizzAir boosts Kiev service from April 2018
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Ellinair adds Corfu – Tallinn route in S17
- Nordica adds St. Petersburg route from May 2017