• More than 2 million passengers were served in 2014 • Just 4 km from city centre • 46% of the passengers travel for business • 24/7 operations • Caters both for low cost and traditional carriers • New service - cruise ships turnarounds (Tallinn Port is only 5 km from the airport) • Attractive incentives to support new and existing services • Attention to detail, flexibility and personal touch • Host of Routes Europe...
WizzAir this week announced planned service expansion at Kiev base in summer 2018 season, including the launch of 2 new routes, and frequency...
- easyJet adds new routes in W17
- Ellinair adds Corfu – Tallinn route in S17
- Nordica adds St. Petersburg route from May 2017
- LOT Polish Airlines / Nordica adds Gothenburg service
- RusLine S17 European route additions
- Nordica adds Hamburg service from May 2017